Accepted Student Day
Friday, February 9 | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Are you a high school senior who has been accepted to Marian University? Congratulations!
Choosing the right college is an important decision. That's why we recommend you and your family have as much information as possible.
So you can be confident that Marian University is the right choice for you, we're hosting Accepted Student Day for high school seniors on Friday, February 9 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Plan now to join us! Bring a parent, family member, or a friend.
During Accepted Student Day, you will:
- Meet new, incoming Marian students.
- Gain more insight about campus and student life.
- Learn about next steps to prepare for fall classes.
- Get answers to your questions about how to prepare for your college career.
- Enjoy lunch on us!
And, just like your favorite college and professional athletes, you can sign an optional, nonbinding letter of intent to attend Marian University. We'll take your photo with your guests or some of our students and faculty to celebrate your decision!
While your participation is not required, it is highly encouraged. Check out these photos from the 2017 Accepted Student Day event. Everyone had a great time!
RSVP today and reserve your spot
- Register online as soon as possible.
- Registration closes Friday, February 2 or once seating capacity is met.
Questions? For information, contact our events and communication coordinator at (317) 955-6565 or email@example.com.
We look forward to having you on campus next fall. Go Knights!
Register now Contact us