Kids 'N' Sibs Weekend: February 9–11, 2018
Brothers, sisters, and children who are family members of Marian University students, faculty, and staff are invited to spend a weekend on campus and participate in fun activities during our annual Kids 'N' Sibs Weekend.
The event is open to siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews, your own children, children you baby-sit, and other children with whom you are close.
- Registration will begin in early 2018.
Staying on Campus
- If you are a Marian University student who wants to have a child spend the night with you in a shared residence hall room, you must have permission from your roommate(s).
- Kids and siblings under the age of 10 may stay in rooms with the opposite sex with approval of roommates.
- Children older than 10 years old may spend the night in residence halls if that student is a member of the same sex.
- There is no registration fee for the weekend, but spending money for meals, souvenirs from the Marian University bookstore, and basketball game tickets is recommended.
- If you have guest passes for on-campus dining, they can be used in the campus dining hall. Otherwise, regular rates are $5.50 for breakfast, $6.50 for lunch, and $7.50 for dinner.
For information, contact the Office of Student Activities and Orientation at 317.955.6335.