Announcement: Summer SOAR programs have been moved online.
All incoming students registered for SOAR have been notified via email of how you will be able to participate in SOAR and engage with virtual content using WebEx and Canvas. If you are not yet registered for SOAR, you will still need to register to access our online content and start the course registration process.
If you have not yet participated in a Virtual SOAR program, your last opportunity will be on August 11. You must be registered for SOAR by August 7 to participate in this online program.
Registration for SOAR
To register for SOAR, please follow the link below and create an account (Saint Joe Indy students will already have an account). Once signed in, you will be able to view all of our available SOAR dates on the events page. After you have registered for a SOAR, it will appear under My Events on the main page.
All incoming students enrolling in a four-year Bachelor's degree program or to Saint Joe Indy are required to attend SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration) this spring or summer. You are able to register for SOAR once you have been admitted to Marian University.
If you are a freshman or transfer student who will start classes on August 17, you will attend a two-day or one-day SOAR program during the summer. By choosing a two-day program, you will have the opportunity to stay in a residence hall, explore downtown Indianapolis, build connections, and make memories with future classmates.
2020 SOAR programs will take place on the following dates.
- Thursday, May 28 (Online SOAR) - Registration for this date is now full
- Thursday, June 11 (Online SOAR) - Registration for this date is now full
- Thursday, June 25 (Online SOAR) - Registration for this date is now full
- Thursday, July 16 (Online SOAR) - Registration for this date is now full
- This program will include students originally registered for the July two-day SOAR and the one-day July Transfer SOAR.
- Tuesday, August 11 (Online SOAR) - Register before August 7